Please call the police on 101 if you see something suspicious or 999 if a crime is in progress
This is about crime and anti-social behaviour in Pluckley and surrounding areas.
The Pluckley Neighbourhood Watch (NHW) is run by a coordinator who is currently Martin Chambers, a Pluckley resident. This is a voluntary position which has been held by Martin since September 2014.
Crimestoppers is an independent UK charity working to stop crime. This is what Crimestoppers say:
- Tell us about the crime/criminal
- Calls are not recorded or traceable
- You will not have to make a statement or go to court
- No one will ever know you called
- Your anonymity is guaranteed.
Please download the CountryEye smartphone app here Take a photo with the CountryEye app on your phone of anything you need to report rural crime, animal and wildlife crime, poaching, hare-coursing, theft, fly tipping. The image is geotagged such that the mapping info is attached to the photo.
A CountryEye pilot will be carried out in Pluckley and surrounding villages soon.
- Nextdoor.co.uk. If you are a Pluckley resident the sing up to Pluckley’s own secure and private community network here www.nextdoor.co.uk
- The Pluckley NHW Facebook Group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/PluckleyNHW/
- The Pluckley NHW Twitter feed here: @PluckleyNHW
- By email bulletin. Sent out every week or two – subscription page on the right of this page (you can unsubscribe at any time).
Take a look at the latest bulletin here as well as past bulletins.
Kent Police NHW Newsletter – useful articles on crime prevention and awareness here.
Kent Police Rural Crime newsletters here:
Safety and Security Advice here.
Martin Chambers – NHW Coordinator – 01233 840029
Kent Police East Division NHW: 01303 289083
If you need to contact your Police Community Support Officer (PCSO) dial 101 and ask for an appointment.
Hard of Hearing or Speech Impaired, Text Police and your message to 600066
Crimestoppers: 0800 555111 (Contact Crimestoppers anonymously with information about crime)
Victim Support: 01233 647253
Community Safety Unit: 01233 660747 or email email@example.com
The Kent County Council Highway Helpline phone number is 03000 418181
Kent Trading Standards 08454 04 05 06
Kent County Council 0300 041 4141
Kent Fire and Rescue Service 01622 692121 – Please note: In the case of an emergency, you should dial 999 or 112